Monday, February 4, 2013

Business Cards

Today I created my first design for my own business card. I kept it simple, but included what I've come to think of as my "personal logo", originally designed for my indie team Bounder Studios. I also incorporated the same style, font, colors, and dividing line I used in my CV and resume. Oh yeah, and I turned it sideways, because, why not.

EDIT: On the advice of some friends, I've now changed the name and title font to be more interesting. I tracked down the font from one of my all-time favorite games, Secret of Mana, and used that. I quite like the result.


I've put the card in my dropbox if you'd like a more in-depth look at it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11838203/Sarah-Herzog-Business-Card-Manaspace-Caps.pdf

Let me know what you think! I need feedback so I can present myself as professionally as possible - the job market is tough, especially with the added complication of being foreign.

No comments:

Post a Comment